Steps to Join Tacoma Executives Association
2. Make Sure You’re ready for the Commitment of Joining
As an Executive
You accept the responsibility of representing your Company as a member firm of this Association…
- To attend regularly scheduled luncheon meetings.
- To discover and pursue practical ways you can assist other members.
- To encourage, solicit and receive business from member firms.
- To provide business to other member firms whenever possible.
- To provide information as assistance to other member firms when requested.
- To give leads and act professionally upon leads received from other members.
- To furnish third party leads and contacts to other member firms.
- To recommend member firms to your associates, employees, friends and family.
3. Complete Application
Completed application packets may be may be mailed, faxed, or emailed to:
Tacoma Executives Association
5727 Baker Way NW, Suite 200, Gig Harbor WA 98332
Please note: Application process will not start until $250 initiation fee is received.
4. Pay the Non-Refundable Initiation Fee of $250
What Others are Saying About Tacoma Executives Association
Next Steps Once You’ve Been Approved for Membership
After the application and initiation check are submitted, a corporate background check and visitation by the Membership committee will occur. The applicant will be presented to the Board Of Directors at its monthly meeting. If an application is approved it will be announced and published to the membership for two weeks. If no objections are received, the application is approved and the member will attend the next weekly meeting.?Membership?will not be official for a period of?3-7 weeks?after application is made.
$285 per quarter?is payable in advance, includes all luncheon charges and dues (?$221 and $64 respectively). New members will be pro-rated.